Step 1: Create an EOS account
A. Text tutorial
- Setting Account: [No Account] > [Activation Code] > set the account info.
- Buy Activation Code: Tap [Get Code] > choose PayPal and enter the phone to receive the code.
- Activate the Account: Back to the [Create Account] page and paste the code to activate it.
Other account creation methods:
- Email/Phone: Support login and recovery of accounts
- Create by Friend: Share the QR code to your friend to pay the fee
- Smart Contract: Create with EOS through your exchange account
- Have problems with the creation process? Please contact us email@example.com
- Please keep the private keys safe, do not expose them to the Internet or disclose them.
Step 2: Top up or buy EOS
A. Top up from the exchange
In the EOS account system, the account name is the billing address and is unique. Therefore, if you extract EOS from the exchange to the wallet, you only need to submit the EOS account name to the exchange. Memo (remarks) is optional.
B. Buy EOS
You can buy EOS on Coinbase or Binance with fiat and crypto.
Step 3: Enable the Forget Mode
- Tap the lighting button on the top right of the wallet home page to enter the [Forget Mode]. Users can use EOS or TPT to purchase CPU resources. After the mode is turned on, the CPU consumed by all the operations in the dapps will be paid by TokenPocket.
- The Forget Mode will support all the actions on the wallet like token transfer, in the current beta version, it only supports the actions that were made in dapps.
- Users can go to [Bloks] on TokenPocket and tap the [Wallet] to transfer tokens (or open https://bloks.io/wallet/transfer on the dapp browser of TokenPocket) if you need to transfer tokens on Tokenpocket, in this case, Forget Mode can will cover the CPU cost for you.
- Android v0.8.6 & TokenPocket Pro 3.0.5
- The App Store version is not supported