IOST is an ultra-fast, decentralized blockchain network based on the next-generation consensus algorithm “Proof of Believability” (PoB).
1. What's IOST Wallet
Wallets are a vital component of a public blockchain, providing an interface for users to interact and explore all kinds of DApps.
2. How to Create an IOST Wallet
Method A: Create an IOST account on the web instantly here.
Method B: Choose [Add Accounts] > [Activation Code], or buy the code here.
Method C: Choose “Create by a Friend” and ask a friend who is already on IOST to pay it for you.
3. Can I use TokenPocket on my computer?
Currently, TokenPocket only supports the mobile version on Android and iOS.
4. What are iGAS and iRAM?
- iGAS is what you burn when doing (trans)actions. iGAS regenerates daily so (trans)actions are actually free.
- iRAM is a memory to store information on your personal mainnet account. A mainnet account needs 1KB to be able to exist, this is the amount you start at.
5. What should I do if failed to make the transaction?
This happens when you don’t have enough iGAS or iRAM, please go to [Resources] on the home page to stake more resources.
6. Can I “stake” IOST to Make a Profit?
Yes, you can vote for the nodes and get the reward in IOST. check here to see the details.
7. Where Can I trade IOST?
- You can swap IOST into USDT, BTC, EOS, ETH, TRX, DAI, and etc in TokenPocket.
- You can buy or sell IOST on TP Exchange.
- You can trade IOST in the DEX in TokenPocket.