Tron is a decentralized Blockchain with its based cryptocurrency TRX which can be transferred between TRX holders 24/7 without limitations
What is TRON wallet?
These are wallets that support the storing of TRX coin and it’s based tokens such as BTT, WIN, and others. While some wallets only support TRX, users are always advised to check if the receiving address supports TRX and its tokens.
How to Create a TRON Wallet?
Tron wallets are free to create and do not require payment before and after successfully creating one.
While TokenPocket supports creating of Tron wallet, it also supports the importation of an already existing Tron wallet and this can be achieved via different processes, with the use of private keys or mnemonic phrase words
- Click on Tron wallet from the wallet page
- Click on Create wallet
- Set wallet name — TokenPocket supports the creation and importing of more than one Tron wallet, to easily identify which is which, you can assign a name for every Tron wallet you create or feel free to leave the default name
- Set password — Password is required when you need to perform a transaction via your Tron wallet and this is limited to just TokenPocket.
- Hint- To easily remember your password, you can create a hint or leave the space blank
- Tick the terms and condition
- Click on Backup wallet from next page
- The next option is very important and users are advised to back-up their private key as it allows you to easily restore your wallet if for any reason your device was misplaced or formatted
If all was done successfully, then congratulations
Can I use TokenPocket on my computer?
Currently, TokenPocket only supports the mobile version on Android and iOS.
What is Bandwidth?
This is required when you perform a transaction on the Tron blockchain and can be seen from the resource page on your asset page from TP, it recharges over-time
What should I do if failed to make the transaction?
Check if you have enough bandwidth and ensure you have enough TRX to send out
Can I “stake” Tron to Make a Profit?
Yes, you can vote on the Tron blockchain and get daily rewards, your TRX will be frozen which can be unfrozen/claimed whenever you see fit
Where can I trade TRON?
- You can swap other cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, and other for TRX via the swap option available on TokenPocket
- You can trade for TRX with other cryptocurrencies on TokenPocket exchange which is available on TP wallet
- You can also trade TRX via Dex available onTokenPocket discover menu