Lightning network is a distributed network that enables instant payment across the participant network through the smart contract function, while taking advantage of the blockchain feature to eliminate the risk of hosting funds to third parties. Mainly used for instant, high-volume micropayments. In essence, it is to set up another channel outside the bitcoin main chain, where users' digital currency can make quick payments, because the lightning network is a decentralized architecture, which is fundamentally different from traditional exchanges.
Articles in this section
- Where is the price of BTC in TokenPocket wallet displayed according to?
- Will it give me interest if I deposit BTC in the TokenPocket wallet?
- Can I mine BTC bitcoin with the TokenPocket wallet?
- What coins are on the BTC network?
- Will I lose my bitcoin stored in my TokenPocket wallet? Will my wallet steal my BTC?
- When my TokenPocket wallet APP was disconnected, someone transferred BTC bitcoin to me. Can I receive it?
- Is there a bitcoin browser in the TokenPocket wallet? How to use it?
- How to change the name of bitcoin (BTC) wallet in TokenPocket wallet?
- How to create a BTC wallet in TokenPocket?
- How to backup bitcoin private key?