The most commonly used technical principle for POW is the hash function. Since any value n of the input hash function h() will correspond to an h(n) result, and as long as n changes one bit, it will cause an avalanche effect, so it is almost impossible to push back from h(n) to n, so by specifying to find the characteristics of h(n), let the user do a lot of exhaustive operations, can achieve proof of work. In short, it is through a certain amount of work (mining) to get the corresponding reward (Token).
Articles in this section
- Where is the price of BTC in TokenPocket wallet displayed according to?
- Will it give me interest if I deposit BTC in the TokenPocket wallet?
- Can I mine BTC bitcoin with the TokenPocket wallet?
- What coins are on the BTC network?
- Will I lose my bitcoin stored in my TokenPocket wallet? Will my wallet steal my BTC?
- When my TokenPocket wallet APP was disconnected, someone transferred BTC bitcoin to me. Can I receive it?
- Is there a bitcoin browser in the TokenPocket wallet? How to use it?
- How to change the name of bitcoin (BTC) wallet in TokenPocket wallet?
- How to create a BTC wallet in TokenPocket?
- How to backup bitcoin private key?