In the bitcoin network, the transfer requires the miner to package the transaction. But if the deal fails for reasons such as a lack of miners' fee, since the deal has been packaged by the miners, the miner's fee will be deducted and not refunded to the user's account. This is also a feature of the consensus algorithm of POW (Proof Of Work).
Articles in this section
- Where is the price of BTC in TokenPocket wallet displayed according to?
- Will it give me interest if I deposit BTC in the TokenPocket wallet?
- Can I mine BTC bitcoin with the TokenPocket wallet?
- What coins are on the BTC network?
- Will I lose my bitcoin stored in my TokenPocket wallet? Will my wallet steal my BTC?
- When my TokenPocket wallet APP was disconnected, someone transferred BTC bitcoin to me. Can I receive it?
- Is there a bitcoin browser in the TokenPocket wallet? How to use it?
- How to change the name of bitcoin (BTC) wallet in TokenPocket wallet?
- How to create a BTC wallet in TokenPocket?
- How to backup bitcoin private key?