No. Strictly speaking, whether you lose your bitcoin in your wallet depends on whether your private key is lost or stolen. As a decentralized wallet, the TokenPocket wallet does not store the user's private key, so there is no permission to transfer the user's assets. Please keep your private key safe.
Articles in this section
- Where is the price of BTC in TokenPocket wallet displayed according to?
- Will it give me interest if I deposit BTC in the TokenPocket wallet?
- Can I mine BTC bitcoin with the TokenPocket wallet?
- What coins are on the BTC network?
- Will I lose my bitcoin stored in my TokenPocket wallet? Will my wallet steal my BTC?
- When my TokenPocket wallet APP was disconnected, someone transferred BTC bitcoin to me. Can I receive it?
- Is there a bitcoin browser in the TokenPocket wallet? How to use it?
- How to change the name of bitcoin (BTC) wallet in TokenPocket wallet?
- How to create a BTC wallet in TokenPocket?
- How to backup bitcoin private key?