The TokenPocket wallet already supports the ETH and ERC20 protocol, and tokens based on the ETH can be stored or used in the TP wallet. You can transfer to the ETH address.
Articles in this section
- What is ETH Transaction Accelerator?
- What is Token Transfer Approval, and What Risk Does it Involve?
- FAQs on Ethereum
- Transaction Pending Forever? Here is How You Make it Successful Faster!
- TokenPocket Gas Station User Agreement
- How to create ETH wallet?
- How to retrieve the previous ETH wallet?
- How to purchase ETH assets?
- How to transfer ETH（in the exchange） to wallet?
- How does ETH in the wallet sell for cash?