Of course. All you need to do is export your ETH address private key from the TP wallet and import the private key to another wallet to generate your ETH wallet.
Articles in this section
- How to create ETH wallet?
- How to retrieve the previous ETH wallet?
- How to purchase ETH assets?
- How to transfer ETH（in the exchange） to wallet?
- How does ETH in the wallet sell for cash?
- How to transfer/receive ETH from others?
- What is the ETH transfer fee and gas?
- Do you have to worry about CPU issues when playing ETH dapps?
- Can the ETH address created from TokenPocket be transferred to another wallet?
- How to transfer to the wallet other tokens based on ETH ?