Latest version for Android：1.0.2
Latest version for iOS Pro/Plus：3.1.2
[Main updated features]
1. BTC and Ethereum gas fee setting optimization
2. Tron supporting memo function
3. BOS cross-chain integration
4. Analysis of Ethereum DApp using
5. ETH and Tron supports Gas Station function
6. Account creation optimization
[How to update to the latest version]
Android: Update in your old app or download the latest version on www.tokenpocket.pro Users of version 0.9.9 need to download on the official website.
Apple: Pro / plus version needs to be downloaded or updated with testflash (See tutorial).
Transfer gas fee package is added to the BTC and ETH transfer interface, enabling users to decide the pace of the transaction at their own will. In addition, the customized setting was realized for users to set optimal parameters. (New protection mechanisms Gas Price (Gwei) and Fee per byte (sat / b) are introduced.)
2. Transfer in Tron wallet now supports Memo (put data on-chain) settings. Users can write a memo in [Advanced] and some fees will be generated for data on-chain migration. The other party will see the memo in the transaction record.
The memo is shown on the explorer.
3. Tap on [Advanced] on the EOS/BOS transfer interface and choose a token. Please make sure that you put in the right address.
4. The use of ETH DApp is demonstrated below.
5. The gas station functions for ETH and TRON, which enable users to conveniently bug Gas with fiat money.
6. Account creation optimization. Users can now create an account on a Wechat H5 page by entering phone numbers and Alipay or WeChat Pay, which brings a more friendly and efficient user experience.
Tap on [Back to Merchant] after completing the payment and follow the instructions to create an account.