Why it is a paid-service?
A new account can only be created by an existing account, which also requires to stake a certain amount of EOS tokens and buy some RAM for it.
To create an EOS account in TokenPocket via activation code, it comes with 0.5 EOS (Valid for 30 days) staked for CPU, 0.01 EOS staked for Network bandwidth, and 4KB for RAM.
The creation of new BOS/IOST accounts on TokenPocket is similar to EOS.
Where to buy the activation code？
- You can buy it on https://account.tokenpocket.pro/#/, which accepts PayPal, debit, and credit card.
- Or you can create a new EOS account online directly and import it into the TokenPocket app.
How to use the activation code？
- Tap [Create Wallet] first
- Select the foundation
- Go to [Activation Code]
- Set your account name and password
- Input the code and tap [Create Wallet]
- The EOS account name rules are 12 characters of a-z and 1-5, such as itokepocket
- The BOS account name rules are 12 characters of a-z and 1-5, such as itokepocket
- The IOST account name rules are 5-11 characters of a-z, 0-9, and "_", such as tokenpocket.
- Please keep your private key and not disclose it to third parties.