1. Asset collection is a function to transfer a specified asset of all accounts to the same account.
2. You need to choose a Token that you want to collect, such as EOS.
3. You can manually select the account you want to collect. The corresponding token in the selected account will be transferred to the specified account, and the assets in the unselected account will not be transferred.
4. The wallet with the same password in the collection process only needs to input the password once, and the wallet with different passwords needs to input the password again.
5. Asset collection operation is essentially one or multi-times transfers, which requires a certain amount of time to wait for the confirmation. The more accounts that are collected, the longer the collection process takes.
6. Some asset collection operation may fail by blockchain network. A failed transaction will not affect the successful transaction and will not cause the loss of assets. You can try to collect again after the network is stable.
7. Do not leave this page until the operation ends, otherwise, the operation cannot be continued.